1/7 Photos of Quesadillas for One or Two
Nice quick lunch for yourself or for you and your honey. Recipe can be cut in half to make for one. We like to add 1 or 2 of the variations, there's always something left over in the fridge to be used up, use your imagination. (the oil can be replaced with veggie cooking spray, it works just as well) Our standard is deli chicken slices, a mix of cheddar and parmesan, green pepper sticks, and chopped green onions and fresh cilantro, served with hot salsa. Yummy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 flour tortillas, 8 inch
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (we like sharp cheddar) or 1 cup monterey jack cheese (we like sharp cheddar)
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup green chili
- guacamole (optional)
- 1/4 cup green onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup black olives (optional)
- 1/3 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1/3 cup salsa (optional)
- 1/4 cup refried beans (optional)
- chicken, sliced or slivered (optional)
- turkey (optional)
- ham (optional)
- beef (optional)
- crabmeat (optional)
- shrimp (optional)
- 1Brush pan with oil and heat.
- 2Place tortilla in pan and heat on one side.
- 3Turn tortilla over and sprinkle with cheese, tomato and chile pepper.
- 4Cook until cheese melts.
- 5Remove tortilla to plate.
- 6top with guacamole or salsa if desired.
- 7Any one or more of the variations ingredients can be added.
- 8Fold in half, cut into quarters and serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quesadillas for One or Two
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.3
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 544.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 17.1 g