Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
A creamed chicken dish with a Latin Flair. A bit out of the ordinary in that while it is a traditional Latin dish it's one that does not use the more expected tomato type bases.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Saute chicken, onion and bell pepper until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender. Add Half & Half, pimientos, mushrooms and chicken base. Bring to a boil.
- Add cornstarch to milk and mix until dissolved, add to chicken mixture.
- Bring to a boil for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Serve hot over Spanish rice, white rice or as a filling in tortillas.