Unlike traditional Mexican quesadillas, it calls for Italian meats, cheeses and seasoning. Serve it with a green salad topped with Italian dressing for a simple dinner for two.
- In a small saucepan, cook spaghetti sauce over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, spread butter over one side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle unbuttered side of two tortillas with mozzarella cheese; top with salami and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges; serve with warmed spaghetti sauce.