1/3 Photos of Pizza Quesadillas
Unlike traditional Mexican quesadillas, it calls for Italian meats, cheeses and seasoning. Serve it with a green salad topped with Italian dressing for a simple dinner for two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, cook spaghetti sauce over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- 2Meanwhile, spread butter over one side of each tortilla.
- 3Sprinkle unbuttered side of two tortillas with mozzarella cheese; top with salami and pepperoni.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- 5Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- 6Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- 7Cut into wedges; serve with warmed spaghetti sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.4
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 1824.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
meatless spaghetti sauce