Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing cocktail to tame the fire in your mouth from the chilies in your dinner.
Make and share this Pitcher Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 3⁄4 cup tequila
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 an egg white (1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- lime slice
- coarse salt
- Combine ice, tequila, lime juice, sugar, egg white, and triple sec in a blender container.
- Cover and blend until frothy.
- Transfer to pitcher.
- Garnish with lime slices.
- Dampen rims of glasses using a small wedge of lime.
- Invert into a dish of salt.
- Serve in salt-rimmed cocktail glasses.