1/1 Photo of Pinto-Cheese Casserole
Beans and rice are usually served separately in Mexico, but, occasionally the two are combined in delicious casseroles. This is quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil a 1-quart casserole or spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine rice, beans, and cheese. Mix well.
- 4In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Beat with a fork or wire whisk until well blended. Add to rice mixture, mixing until thoroughly combined. Place in prepared casserole. Press mixture down gently with the back of a spoon.
- 5Bake uncovered, 35 minutes or until set.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pinto-Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 419.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 23.7 g