Here is our recipe for tacos with potatoes. Its pretty easy. Where I live tacos are often made like this.
- Place diced potatoes in boiling water and cook until soft.
- In the mean time fry the ground beef in a pan over medium high heat.
- When the meat is nearly cooked add the onion and continue cooking until the onions are soft and browned.
- Add the chili powder, coriander, cumin, and pepper, cooked potatoes and minced garlic.
- Also add a little water to your meat to moisten it and pick up some of the bits of meat from the bottom of the pan, it only needs to be about a 1/4 of a cup.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas and salsa.