Well shucks,...it's good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover pheasant with water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 2Cool, bone,and cut into strips,set aside.
- 3Mix tomatoes, soup, chilies, cumin, and garlic powder.
- 4Dip tortillas into broth left from boiling pheasant, place one on a plate,add 2 Tb.
- 5of mixture and 1 Tb.
- 6of cheese.
- 7Roll up and place seam side down in baking pan.
- 8After all are filled and rolled, Pour remaining sauce evenly over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 9Bake at 350 until cheese is melted (about 20 minutes).
Browse Our Top Pheasant Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pheasant Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pheasant Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (2261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2966.9
- Calories from Fat 1123
- Total Fat 124.8 g
- Saturated Fat 61.8 g
- Cholesterol 682.2 mg
- Sodium 3669.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 198.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.9 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 265.2 g