Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Well shucks,...it's good!
Make and share this Pheasant Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Cover pheasant with water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cool, bone,and cut into strips,set aside.
- Mix tomatoes, soup, chilies, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Dip tortillas into broth left from boiling pheasant, place one on a plate,add 2 Tb.
- of mixture and 1 Tb.
- of cheese.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking pan.
- After all are filled and rolled, Pour remaining sauce evenly over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted (about 20 minutes).