Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this lovely dish off a Walmart card by the fish department! Lucky me!
Make and share this Perch Fajitas With Pineapple Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs perch fillets, skinned and cut into 1/2-inch strips (you may sub tilapia,or for a vegetarian version, use Worthington Scallops)
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple (may sub canned)
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas, warmed
- Combine lemon pepper, cumin, salt, and 4 tbls. lime juice in a resealable plastic bag; add fish. Seal and shake; chill 20 minutes.
- Combine pineapple, bell peppers, jalapeno, cilantro, and remaining lime juice in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Grill fish, covered with grill lid, on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. You may broil if you wish instead of grilling. If using vegetarian scallops, heat under broiler, turning once or twice).
- Arrange fish and pineapple mixture evenly down center of warm tortillas; fold. Serve and enjoy!
Delish and perfect for a summer meal! I used the Tilapia option which we enjoyed with Refrehing Fresh Fruit Salad Refreshing Fresh Fruit Salad. Thanks for sharing!