I got this lovely dish off a Walmart card by the fish department! Lucky me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs perch fillets, skinned and cut into 1/2-inch strips (you may sub tilapia,or for a vegetarian version, use Worthington Scallops)
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple (may sub canned)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas, warmed
- 1Combine lemon pepper, cumin, salt, and 4 tbls. lime juice in a resealable plastic bag; add fish. Seal and shake; chill 20 minutes.
- 2Combine pineapple, bell peppers, jalapeno, cilantro, and remaining lime juice in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 3Grill fish, covered with grill lid, on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. You may broil if you wish instead of grilling. If using vegetarian scallops, heat under broiler, turning once or twice).
- 4Arrange fish and pineapple mixture evenly down center of warm tortillas; fold. Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Perch Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Perch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perch Fajitas With Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 153.0 mg
- Sodium 698.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: