Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know - not another one BUT this one is the FASTEST enchilada recipe EVER! And it even can be made ahead! WOW! No precooking, lots of pantry items YET it still tastes as good as longer recipes! It is yummy!
- Mix soup, rotel, sauce and milk.
- Heat tortillas to make the easier to roll. (Wrap a stack in paper towels and microwave for a minute or until softened- or heat each one in a pan or wrap in foil and heat in the oven- this is just to get them pliable if they are not really fresh).
- Dip each tortilla into soup mix.
- Add a spoonful of chicken in center of tortilla and roll up cigar fashion.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and put 1 cup soup mix on bottom of pan.
- Lay tortillas as they are filled on top of soup in pan. Continue until all is used.
- Pour remaining soup mix on top. If you have any chicken remaining spoon it around the ends of the tortillas.
- Top with cheese and bake at 350F for about 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Can be made ahead and frozen or refrigerated until ready to bake.
- NOTE: You can layer the ingredients instead of rolling if you want a faster and easier casserole. Start with 1 c soup mix on bottom, layer half the tortillas- tearing if necessary- repeat- top with the cheese and finish as directed above.
Very good! Good flavor and spice... We used red sauce instead of green and flour tortillas intead of corn, since we like flour better. Since we used flour tortillas we didnt dip them in the sauce just put a spoonful in with the meat. We may dip them next time. Fast and easy enchiladas!
YUMMY & very simple to prepare! I heated the tortillas in a skillet before dipping them in the soup mix. Will definitely make this again!!
Very good, I use red enchilada sauce in place of green, did not have any Rotel, as we do not have it in Canada, so I used a can of diced tomatoes and added in some green peppers and cayenne pepper, I used leftover frozen turkey I had in the freezer, this is so easy to make, my DH will enjoy this for lunch! thank you mama!...Kitten:)