Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
I know - not another one BUT this one is the FASTEST enchilada recipe EVER! And it even can be made ahead! WOW! No precooking, lots of pantry items YET it still tastes as good as longer recipes! It is yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soup, rotel, sauce and milk.
- 2Heat tortillas to make the easier to roll. (Wrap a stack in paper towels and microwave for a minute or until softened- or heat each one in a pan or wrap in foil and heat in the oven- this is just to get them pliable if they are not really fresh).
- 3Dip each tortilla into soup mix.
- 4Add a spoonful of chicken in center of tortilla and roll up cigar fashion.
- 5Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and put 1 cup soup mix on bottom of pan.
- 6Lay tortillas as they are filled on top of soup in pan. Continue until all is used.
- 7Pour remaining soup mix on top. If you have any chicken remaining spoon it around the ends of the tortillas.
- 8Top with cheese and bake at 350F for about 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 9Can be made ahead and frozen or refrigerated until ready to bake.
- 10NOTE: You can layer the ingredients instead of rolling if you want a faster and easier casserole. Start with 1 c soup mix on bottom, layer half the tortillas- tearing if necessary- repeat- top with the cheese and finish as directed above.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pantry Raiding Fast and Easy Chicken Enchiladas OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.9
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 1859.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: