pat Freeman's Note:
This came from Quick Cooking and all four of my kids love it. Not very time consuming and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is not pink; drain.
- 2Stir in taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, separate crescent roll dough into triangles; place into a greased 9-inch pie plate with points toward the center.
- 6Press onto the bottom and up the sides to make a crust; seal the edges.
- 7Sprinkle 1 cup of chips over crust.
- 8Top with meat mixture.
- 9Carefully spread sour cream over meat.
- 10Sprinkle with cheese and the rest of the chips.
- 11Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 12Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Pie
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.7
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.3 mg
- Sodium 801.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 24.3 g