Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
My mom makes this recipe all the time, as far back as I can remember. She got it from a neighbor who was from mexico. Everyone loves this simple recipe. Does not include marinating time.
- Place meat, soy sauce, garlic and pepper in a resealable bag.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Grill 3 minutes or longer depending on thickness on each side.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with tortillas and toppings.
Very good, we grilled this and enjoyed left overs the next day