Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been making this guacamole dip for years! It is the best I've tried and everyone is always asking me for the recipe.
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄2 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients together and serve immediately with restaurant style tortilla chips.
- NOTE: If not eating right away, place seeds in dip to help guacamole from turning brown.
- Also, place a piece of plastic wrap across the top of the guacamole, mashing it in to touch the top layer of guacamole.
- When you peel the plastic wrap off, it will take away anything that has turned a little brown.
This is a really good guacamole dip. I thought it was going to taste like cream cheese, but really couldn't tell it was in there, just made it creamy. Made it for a snack for the football game and we devoured it. Will be making this over and over.
Fantastic!!! I loved this recipe and it will be the only one I use. If you love guacamole, this is it! Thanks for a great recipe.
Really good! My entire family loved this, and none of the kids have ever voluntarily eaten guacamole. Covered with plastic wrap in a sealed container and stored overnight as Kim suggested. It was perfect with no discoloration, and my son finished it off for lunch. I did use the entire can of Rotel, draining off much of the liquid. Thanks, Kim, for sharing the recipe! I've already shared it with friends.