I made this as a lst resort for our evening meal one night and the family loved it. It got hotter as we were eating it. I serve this with boiled rice and now use this recipe every time we want a chilli.
- In a large frying pan sweat onion and garlic in olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add mince and cook until browned.
- Add cumin and coriander stir until fragrent about 1 minute.
- Add passata and water stir into mince.
- Add rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 20 mins until thickened.
- Serve with boiled rice or taco shells and a salad.