1/2 Photos of My Chilly
UKfoody TONI's Note:
I made this as a lst resort for our evening meal one night and the family loved it. It got hotter as we were eating it. I serve this with boiled rice and now use this recipe every time we want a chilli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying pan sweat onion and garlic in olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- 2Add mince and cook until browned.
- 3Add cumin and coriander stir until fragrent about 1 minute.
- 4Add passata and water stir into mince.
- 5Add rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
- 6Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 20 mins until thickened.
- 7Serve with boiled rice or taco shells and a salad.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Chilly
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.8
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 853.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 25.4 g