Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe makes a tasty lunch or have it as part of a traditional Mexican meal. I like using Corn Tortillas but the whole wheat are tasty too.Serve with your favorite Salsa and a green salad The recipe is from the column "The Chopping Block" by Philomena Corradeno, tweaked by Bergy
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm them in a 350F oven while you are cooking the mushrooms.
- Saute the mushrooms and garlic until most of the water from the mushrooms has evaporated.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Divide the mushrooms & cheese between the four tortillas, fold in half.
- Serve with salsa, quacamole & sour cream (Optional).
This was so good!! Mushrooms and cheese taste so good together. This was easy to make . I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing your recipe Bergy. Made for PAC Fall '08.
So simple and so delicious! I love the sauteed mushrooms with garlic. I did use whole wheat tortillas and the suggested garnishes-salsa, guacamole and sour cream. Thanks for a great dinner! Made for Photo swap, Jan. 2008!
These were good, but I should have used the whole wheat tortillas, instead of the sundried tomato.