1/1 Photo of Mushroom Quesadilla
This recipe makes a tasty lunch or have it as part of a traditional Mexican meal. I like using Corn Tortillas but the whole wheat are tasty too.Serve with your favorite Salsa and a green salad The recipe is from the column "The Chopping Block" by Philomena Corradeno, tweaked by Bergy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm them in a 350F oven while you are cooking the mushrooms.
- 2Saute the mushrooms and garlic until most of the water from the mushrooms has evaporated.
- 3Season with salt & pepper.
- 4Divide the mushrooms & cheese between the four tortillas, fold in half.
- 5Serve with salsa, quacamole & sour cream (Optional).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.7
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 956.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 25.4 g