This recipe makes a tasty lunch or have it as part of a traditional Mexican meal. I like using Corn Tortillas but the whole wheat are tasty too.Serve with your favorite Salsa and a green salad The recipe is from the column "The Chopping Block" by Philomena Corradeno, tweaked by Bergy
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm them in a 350F oven while you are cooking the mushrooms.
- Saute the mushrooms and garlic until most of the water from the mushrooms has evaporated.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Divide the mushrooms & cheese between the four tortillas, fold in half.
- Serve with salsa, quacamole & sour cream (Optional).