One of my favorite foods as a kiddo, and soooo easy to make. Great to take to pot-lucks or make for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Heat oil in large saute pan on medium.
- 3Cube chicken and cook in saute pan.
- 4Remove seeds from peppers, and dice.
- 5Press or mince garlic.
- 6Add peppers and garlic, along with seasonings to chicken.
- 7When chicken is cooked through, add 1/3 cup of sour cream to mixture.
- 9Coat 9x13 inch casserole dish with thin layer of sour cream.
- 10Fill tortillas with about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture, and place in dish.
- 11Spoon the rest of the sour cream over the enchilladas (being careful to thouroughly cover, because exposed tortillas will be crunchy)
- 12Sprinkle cheese over enchilladas.
- 13Bake for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and slightly bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Sour Cream and Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.3
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 466.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 19.2 g