I made this recipe up and my family loves it. It's very tasty! *Note* You can split only 1 can of green chilies and black olives between the two crusts if you like. We like a lot!
- Brown hamburger meat and add taco seasoning as per instructions on packet. Set aside.
- Spread approximately 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce on each pizza crust.
- Next split the hamburger meat between the two crusts.
- Next sprinkle on green chilies, black olives and cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for about 10 minutes or until crusts starts to brown. Hint: For a crisper crust, broil until desired appearance is achieved.
Very tasty taco beef pizza with green enchilada sauce. Yum!
What an easy recipe for a weeknight supper. The only addition I made was mashing up a can of pinto beans and putting that on top of the green enchilada sauce. I used refrigerated Pillsbury pizza dough and because we are trying to eat healthier in my house used extra lean ground beef (would also work great with ground turkey)and halved the amount of cheese.