I made this recipe up and my family loves it. It's very tasty! *Note* You can split only 1 can of green chilies and black olives between the two crusts if you like. We like a lot!
- Brown hamburger meat and add taco seasoning as per instructions on packet. Set aside.
- Spread approximately 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce on each pizza crust.
- Next split the hamburger meat between the two crusts.
- Next sprinkle on green chilies, black olives and cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for about 10 minutes or until crusts starts to brown. Hint: For a crisper crust, broil until desired appearance is achieved.