Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Warm dip made with Cream Cheese, Chilies, Mexicorn
Make and share this Mexicorn and Cream Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package cream cheese, 8oz
- 1 can mexicorn, 15 . 25oz . (Corn with green and red peppers)
- 2 cups mexican cheese, divided
- 1 can green chili, 4oz
- 1 tabelspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven on broil at 400 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, corn, chilies, and 1 1/3 cup cheese.
- Spread into shallow pan.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese and chili powder on top.
- Bake until bubbly.