Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My SIL gave me this recipe several years ago. It is great for potluck meals. Just add a salad and you have a wonderful spicy meal.
- Brown hamburger meat and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and approximately 1/2 cup water.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Cook rice as directed on box (leave water in rice, do not drain).
- Mix cheese and tomatoes and melt in microwave.
- Combine all ingredients, using only a few of the crumbled Doritos.
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle remaining Doritos on top of mixture.
- Bake at 325 F for 25 minutes or until bubbly.