My SIL gave me this recipe several years ago. It is great for potluck meals. Just add a salad and you have a wonderful spicy meal.
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger meat and drain.
- 2Add taco seasoning and approximately 1/2 cup water.
- 3Simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Cook rice as directed on box (leave water in rice, do not drain).
- 5Mix cheese and tomatoes and melt in microwave.
- 6Combine all ingredients, using only a few of the crumbled Doritos.
- 7Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle remaining Doritos on top of mixture.
- 8Bake at 325 F for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Yellow Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2332.6
- Calories from Fat 1499
- Total Fat 166.6 g
- Saturated Fat 91.1 g
- Cholesterol 666.8 mg
- Sodium 7014.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 157.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes and green chilies