Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Bethenny Frankel is from The Real Housewives of New York City. She is also a natural food chef and cooks for many celebrities. You can cook these on the stove, under the broiler, with your indoor grill or on the barbeque. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground turkey (white if ultra lowfat, dark for more flavor, a mixture for a combination of elements)
- 1⁄4 red pepper, chopped small
- 1⁄4 yellow pepper, chopped small (if you only have one colour, that is fine)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and make 4 patties. BBQ or broil until cooked and center isn't pink at all.
- Place on your favourite kind of bun with your favourite condiments!
Simplicity itself. This was a good tasty burger-I used all white meat ( I needed to be virtuous!). Next time I may well add in a few chopped chillies,as we like it hot. I served this with a slice of cheese in a quartered low fat flour tortilla-yum!! Who says that burgers are bad for you?!! Made for PRMR Holiday Special.