Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I had a small pork roast and wanted to do something different with it. So, I started adding a few things to my crockpot and came up with this.You can use this as a filling for burritos,tacos, chimichangas, or even put it on a hamburger bun. My son thought it was even good cold. :) Submitted to " ZAAR " on July 27th, 2009
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork roast
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the roast in a 2 quart crockpot.
- Add rest ingredients over meat.
- Cook for 6 hours on low, remove meat and shred.
- Return meat to pot and stir to mix in the juices.
- Cook for one more hour.