Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a great dish to serve with warm flour tortillas, Spanish rice and refried beans. Yummy and delicious! This is an original recipe written by me.
- 1 large pork loin roast
- 2 medium white onions
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon
- salt and pepper
- Line your slow cooker with a Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner for easy cleanup.
- Take a good sized pork loin roast and season it liberally with salt, pepper, and ~believe it or not~ cinnamon.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Add in 2 medium sized sliced white onions.
- Cook in your slow cooker on high for 6 hours or on low for 10 hours, until the meat is tender and flakes easily.
- Serve with Spanish rice, flour tortillas, and garnish with lime (which can be squeezed on the meat if desired).