Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an adaptation of a Stuffed Pepper recipe given to me by my sister-in-law.
Make and share this Mexican Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Core green peppers.
- Immerse in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Chop into bite size pieces.
- Fry ground beef and onion.
- Stir in all ingredients except peppers and cheese.
- Return to boiling.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Add cooked pepper pieces and cheese.
- Place in a casserole dish sprayed with Pam.
- Cover and bake at 375 degreees for 20 minutes.