Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep time includes 30 minutes of marinating. Flavorful garlic and herb sauce with smokey heat. Goes great with mashed potatoes and a salad. Sauce also goes nicley on burgers.
- Blend all marinade ingredients in a food processor.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Score each side of the steaks 1/8 to 1/4-inch deep.
- Reserving 2/3 cup marinade mixture as sauce, place steak in large resealable plastic bag with remaining marinade mixture.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill steak over hot coals (discarding marinade) 10 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
- Let steak stand 5 minutes.
- Slice steak diagonally.
- Serve with reserved sauce mixture.