Prep time includes 30 minutes of marinating. Flavorful garlic and herb sauce with smokey heat. Goes great with mashed potatoes and a salad. Sauce also goes nicley on burgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless beef sirloin (1-1/2 inches thick)
Marinade or Sauce
- 1Blend all marinade ingredients in a food processor.
- 2Taste, and adjust seasonings if desired.
- 3Score each side of the steaks 1/8 to 1/4-inch deep.
- 4Reserving 2/3 cup marinade mixture as sauce, place steak in large resealable plastic bag with remaining marinade mixture.
- 5Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- 6Grill steak over hot coals (discarding marinade) 10 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
- 7Let steak stand 5 minutes.
- 8Slice steak diagonally.
- 9Serve with reserved sauce mixture.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.5
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 101.3 mg
- Sodium 441.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 29.3 g