Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Prep time includes 30 minutes of marinating. Flavorful garlic and herb sauce with smokey heat. Goes great with mashed potatoes and a salad. Sauce also goes nicley on burgers.
- Blend all marinade ingredients in a food processor.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Score each side of the steaks 1/8 to 1/4-inch deep.
- Reserving 2/3 cup marinade mixture as sauce, place steak in large resealable plastic bag with remaining marinade mixture.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill steak over hot coals (discarding marinade) 10 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
- Let steak stand 5 minutes.
- Slice steak diagonally.
- Serve with reserved sauce mixture.
Wow, what a great recipe. Everyone loved it. Very easy to make. We will be having this again and again. Thanks for sharing!