1/2 Photos of Mexican Spinach Salad
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
This is different and refreshing. I took it out of one of my cookbooks title Company's coming Greatest Hits: Mexican.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package spinach leaves
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and cut bite size
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed (chick peas)
- 1 (7 inch) zucchini, with peel, cut matchstick size
- 1Tear spinach leaves or leave whole and place in large bowl. Add grapefruit, garbanzo beans and zucchini.
- 2Lime Dressing: Mix salad dressing, lime juice and sugar in small bowl. Stir. Pour over salad. Toss gently to coat.
- 3Add pine nuts. Toss.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 609.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: