1/2 Photos of Mexican Snack Squares
Deb's Recipes's Note:
Easy-to-make appetizers sure to score points as part of your Superbowl party buffet table! Plan to chill this Pillsbury recipe at least 20 minutes before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) jar thick & chunky salsa
- 1Separate crescent dough into four long rectangles; place dough rectangles crosswise in an ungreased 15x10" baking pan; press dough over bottom and barely up sides of pan to form a crust; press dough perforations to seal.
- 2Bake crust at 375°for 14 to 19 minutes or until light golden-brown; remove from oven and cool completely.
- 3Spread beans over crust to within a half-inch of edges; stir together sour cream and taco seasoning mix, and spread this mixture over the beans; sprinkle onions, bell pepper, tomatoes, olives, green chiles, and cheese evenly over sour cream mixture.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes; cut into squares; serve with salsa.
- 5NOTE: I like to spread the salsa evenly over the seasoned sour cream layer (just before sprinkling on the chopped veggies and cheese) rather than serve it on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Snack Squares
Serving Size: 1 (2252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 201.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g