I haven't allowed for marinating time.
Make and share this Mexican Prawn (Shrimp) Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- Soak 18 bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour.
- Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- Thread prawns and zucchini onto skewers.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place kebabs in single layer in medium dish, top with the juice mixture.
- Cover, refrigerate for several hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove kebabs from juice mixture, reserving juice mixture.
- Grill or BBQ kebabs until prawns are cooked through, brushing occasionally with reserved juice mixture.