1/5 Photos of Mexican Prawn (Shrimp) Kebabs
I haven't allowed for marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak 18 bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour.
- 2Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- 3Thread prawns and zucchini onto skewers.
- 4Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 5Place kebabs in single layer in medium dish, top with the juice mixture.
- 6Cover, refrigerate for several hours, turning occasionally.
- 7Remove kebabs from juice mixture, reserving juice mixture.
- 8Grill or BBQ kebabs until prawns are cooked through, brushing occasionally with reserved juice mixture.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Prawn (Shrimp) Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 255.3 mg
- Sodium 258.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 35.3 g