If you love Mexican food then you will love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs boneless pork (cut into about 1-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons seasoning salt (or use white salt)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 -6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 -3 teaspoons dried chili pepper flakes (optional or to taste)
- 3 (10 ounce) cans chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 (10 ounce) cans whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, undrained
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped green onion (optional)
- 1In a shallow dish mix the flour with seasoned salt and pepper.
- 2Dredge the pork cubes in the flour mixture.
- 3Heat oil in a Dutch oven and brown the pork cubes.
- 4Add in the chili flakes (if using) broth, tomatoes with juice, green chilies with juice, onions, garlic, cumin, oregano; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer over medium-low heat (uncovered) for about 1-1/2 hours (season with salt and pepper to taste).
- 5Add in the black beans and corn; simmer for about 20-30 minutes.
- 6Spoon the mixture down the center of each tortilla, then sprinkle with shredded cheese and chopped green onions.
- 7Fold the sides over filling.
- 8Serve with desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pork Stew Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 824.2
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 810.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 50.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: