1/5 Photos of Mexican Pasta Casserole
This will fit the Core or Flex plan of Weight Watchers. This could be made ahead or can be fixed in about 40 minutes. Great for a busy evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes with juice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 8 ounces 93% lean ground beef
- 3 cups whole wheat penne or 3 cups whole wheat ziti (6 oz. dried)
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 425*.
- 2Spray 7x11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Blend together onions, tomatos, taco mix and black beans.
- 4You can use the food processor if you prefer a smooth.
- 6Spread 1 cup of tomato mixture on bottom of pan.
- 7Add cooked pasta.
- 8Dot with ricotta cheese and then spread ricotta over pasta mixture.
- 9Stir ground beef into remaining tomato mixture.
- 10Spoon over ricotta.
- 11Sprinkle with cheese.
- 12Bake 25-30 minute.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 1043.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese
fat-free cheddar cheese