Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A spicy dip that is sure to please! Serve with tortilla chips or flour tortillas...very YUMMY!!!
Make and share this Mexican Mud recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 onion
- 1 (1 ounce) packageortega hot and spicy taco seasoning
- 3 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- Brown 2 lbs hamburger with one chopped onion and a package of Ortega hot and spicy taco mix.
- Put meat in crockpot and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Let it cook on low for 4-6 hours.
I made this for a superbowl party and it was a big hit. Everyone loved the flavor and the spice. It was so easy to make too! I will definitely make this one again. Thanks Diggy! :)
Wow! This is very addicting!
My family LOVES this dip! It makes a whole crockpot full of dip and it is sooo easy to make! The only difference I made to the recipe is instead of the stewed tomatoes I opted to use two cans of mild Rotel tomatoes and green chiles and I only used 2 cans of refried beans. This is a great dip for any get together or party. I made it at my daughters birthday party and we ran out of tostitos before we did the dip and some people started putting the dip on their hot dogs and liked it! A must try for sure!!! :)