1/1 Photo of Mexican Monterey Chicken
Chef susan from Sandpoint,Idaho's Note:
salsa in place of barbeque sauce makes for a great chicken monterey
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced lengthwise to make 4 thin breasts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (or enough to thinly coat both sides of breasts.)
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spicy salsa, chipotle is good
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- sour cream
- green onion, sliced thin
- black olives
- 1preheat oven to 425.
- 2coat both sides of chicken with mayonnaise.
- 3mix together parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- 4dip the chicken breasts in crumb/parmesan and cover evenly.
- 5place into a 9x13 baking pan.
- 6bake for 15 minutes then top with with salsa and jack cheese and bake 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 7garnish with sour cream onions and olives.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Monterey Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.8
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 1751.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 52.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: