A delicious, zesty meat loaf!
Make and share this Mexican Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup mild picante sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder (to your preference)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- picante sauce
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- fresh cilantro stem
- Combine first 9 ingredients and place in lightly greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes or until done.
- During last 10 minutes of baking, spoon desired amount of picante sauce over loaf and sprinkle with cheese.
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro, if desired.