1/2 Photos of Mexican Manicotti
1 hr 5 mins
Yummy combo between Italian and Mexican. This is from my friend Alissa. The pasta can be stuffed up to 12 hours in advance and put in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 cup cheese and refried beans.
- 2Stuff uncooked pasta tubes with cheese mixture, pressing firmly into shells.
- 3Meanwhile, in microwave safe dish, combine water, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce.
- 4Microwave on HIGH until mixture is steaming hot (about 5-6 minutes).
- 5Pour about 1/2 the sauce into a 9x13 pan.
- 6Place uncooked stuffed tubes in pan, turning each to coat with sauce.
- 7Top with remaining sauce.
- 8Cover and bake at 375ºF for 20 minutes.
- 9Then turn shells over.
- 10Continue baking, covered, for 20 minutes.
- 11Uncover, top with remaining cheese.
- 12Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 13Dollop with sour cream and sprinkle with onions and olives.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.8
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.3 mg
- Sodium 1571.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: