Tastes like it sounds. Layered cheese, and meat sauce between tortillas (instead of noodles). The leftovers reheat perfectly, it's inexpensive, and most importantly tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef (browned and drained)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning (use low sodium or spicy if you wish)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- hot sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 1MEAT SAUCE:. ground beef, taco seasoning, tomato sauce. Hot Sauce to taste (optional).
- 2CHEESE MIX:. ricotta cheese, eggs, diced green chilies, sliced black olives.
- 3Layer in 13x9 greased dish in this order: 6 tortillas, 1/2 meat sauce, 1/2 mozzarella cheese, all cheese mix,. 6 tortillas, meat sauce and mixed grated cheese.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes at 350. Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 938.7
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 275.2 mg
- Sodium 2031.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 61.8 g