Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mexican food lovers heaven! A great crowd pleaser as well. Recipe could be varied with other things such as beans, corn, etc.
- Cook meat and drain fat.
- Stir in onion, green pepper, taco seasoning, and chilies and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Grease casserole dish and spread 1/2 cup salsa mixed with soup over the bottom.
- Place a layer of tortilla strips then top with 1/2 cup meat mixture.
- Layer 1/2 cup salsa mixed with soup and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.