Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pampered Chef recipe
Make and share this Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups medium thick & chunky salsa
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 garlic, glove pressed
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground turkey, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- additional salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange 14 of the triangles in a circle on a lightly floured pizza pan with wide ends even with edge of pizza pan and points toward the center. Place the two remaining two triangles in the center, pinching seams to seal. Roll dough to create a smooth surface. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
- Combine the salsa, seasoning mix and garlic; mix well. Add cooked turkey; toss to coat. Microwave on high 2-3 minutes or until hot. Spread sour cream over crust. Spoon turkey mixture over sour cream. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives. Serve immediately with additional salsa if desired.
We really enjoyed this hybrid of a pizza and salad. All mexican flavors on a crescent crust. We made it of beef mince, versus the turkey mince on the recipe.