Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home. Preparation time does not include chilling time.
Make and share this Mexican Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks with cheese, mayonnaise, salsa, onions, sour cream and salt.
- Evenly fill the egg whites.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.