Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (f).
- Mix water and margarine in 13x9 baking dish until margarine is melted.
- Stir in the stuffing mix and 1/4 cup of the salsa.
- Arrange chicken over stuffing mix.
- Pour remaining salsa over chicken.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Excellent dish. Nice to have stuffing without roasting a whole chicken. Easy to do and went over well with guests. Presents well too. Thanks for sharing it.
This is another keeper. This dish is so simple and easy to make; all of the ingredients blend and complement each other wonderfully.
Very good. Will make this again.rn