My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (f).
- 2Mix water and margarine in 13x9 baking dish until margarine is melted.
- 3Stir in the stuffing mix and 1/4 cup of the salsa.
- 4Arrange chicken over stuffing mix.
- 5Pour remaining salsa over chicken.
- 6Bake, covered, for 30 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 7Sprinkle cheese over top and bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken & Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 571.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken flavor stuffing mix