1/3 Photos of Mexican Chicken
2 hrs 10 mins
I got this recipe from two friends at my bridal shower. I eliminated the olives and it was still good. I served it with Mexican rice...Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Add flour, chili powder, oregano, salt, and pepper to the large plastic bag.
- 3Place chicken pieces in bag and shake well until fully covered with the mixture.
- 4Place chicken in greased baking dish.
- 5Cover the chicken with the melted margarine/butter (I use liquid spray butter).
- 6Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 7Remove foil and add onions, olives, and water.
- 8Cover with foil again and bake for 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.3
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g