DALLAS COWBOYS #1's Note:
This recipe is the "original" Ceviche. This recipe is for a big crowd. Best served as an appetizer or side dish. With tortillas chips or on a tostada!!! I recommend eating it with Tabasco Sauce or Red Devil sauce it gives it a kick! THIS REQUIRES NO COOKING ON STOVE OR OVEN, THE LEMON/LIME COOKS THE FISH!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Juice lemons and limes in a juicer.
- 2Mix fish and onions in a large bowl. Chill for 1-2 hours.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients.
- 4Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7You can add as much onion, tomatoes, or cilantro, as you wish.
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Ceviche
Serving Size: 1 (810 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.3
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 295.1 mg
- Sodium 315.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 121.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: