Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My father used to make this all the time when I was a kid, I ask him to prepare this every time I go to his house
- Brown hamburger and onion in a LARGE skillet.
- Crain grease.
- Add soup, Rotel and half of cheese.
- Cook until bubbly.
- Spray 8x11 casserole pan on entire bottom and sides.
- Line bottom of pan with tortilla shells until bottom of pan is covered.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Cover with tortillas, then top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350°F until cheese is good and melted.
- You can make this dish as hot as you like with hot Rotel, or hot cheese, or if your mouth can handle it, both.