This recipe is used with Beef Casserole Base. It's very tasty and once the beef base is done, it is so quick and easy to prepare.
- Heat oil in medium pan and add the garlic, taco seasoning mix and cumin.
- Cook and stir until spices are fragrant.
- Add undrained tomatoes and thawed beef base.
- Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans and cilantro, heat through and serve.
- Goes well with tortillas and salad.
Excellant with a very nice tingle. Sorry but I didn't make the beef base, I tried it with just beans and half cup of beef broth. Turned out a lovely meatless meal. Served it with a salad and dinner rolls to sop it up. It was quite delicious with a great zing!
This is great!! Even my picky kids love it and request it. I serve it along with cheese crisp and some veggies or sald. YUMM!! The Diane Style Casserole is also awesome. Thanks!!