1/5 Photos of Mexican Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe to toss together and the flavor is wonderful. Makes great leftovers for lunch the next day. I have been making this for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix seasoning packet (in box) with water and butter in bowl.
- 3Add stuffing mix.
- 4Mix together.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Cook beef with garlic and chili powder till browned (drain).
- 7Add tomatoes and kidney beans to beef mixture.
- 8Mix together.
- 9Put 1/2 of stuffing mixture into a 2 quart baking dish.
- 10Put beef mixture on top of stuffing.
- 11Add 1 cup cheese.
- 12Top with remaining stuffing mixture.
- 13Add the rest of the cheese.
- 14Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.2
- Calories from Fat 451
- Total Fat 50.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.9 mg
- Sodium 1434.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 46.4 g