1/1 Photo of Mexican Blend Spice Mix
This is one of several "spice mixes" that I've used for years. Its an easy way of adding a "Mexican flavor" to casseroles, grilled meats, salads, etc. Experiment with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together and store in a tightly capped jar.
- 2Use: Stir 1 to 2 teaspoons into salsa or guacamole.
- 3Can be added to chili, used as a seasoning for meat or chicken prior to grilling or baking.
- 4Add 1 teaspoon of mix to olive oil, balsamic vinegar and chopped fresh cilantro for a"mexican vinaigrette" dressing.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Blend Spice Mix
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 10.7 g