This recipe was given to me by my siser over 15 years ago, and I have many requests for it. When layered in a glass dish, it's very colorful for holiday parties. For a more casual get together with a festive look, such as a BBQ, layer it in a 10" iron skillet, and tie a bandana around the handle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans or 1 (15 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) container single cream or 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- jalapeno pepper, sliced,from jar
- shredded lettuce
- 1 large ripe tomato, , chopped in small chunks
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 1Mix taco seasoning with beans and spread in a 13x9 inch glass dish.
- 2Layer sour cream, onion, peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese& olives in that order.
- 3Serve with tortilla chips or scooper size Fritos.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 83.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: