1/2 Photos of Mexicali Hot Dogs
Lori Bailey's Note:
My mom used to make these when I was growing up. I loved them and still do today!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry corn tortillas in oil (10 seconds per side), drain on paper towels.
- 2Fry hot dogs in separate pan.
- 3Put hot dogs in tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Roll up tortillas.
- 5Put in a baking dish and put in oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexicali Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.5
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 1135.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 16.3 g