1/3 Photos of Mexi Cashews
Gay Gilmore's Note:
Served at our wedding. A little pre-wedding snack with cocktails. Cashews are the perfect sweet nut for these pungent seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 C).
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil.
- 3In a medium bowl, whip the egg white with a few drops of water until frothy.
- 4Add the nuts to the egg white and toss to mix.
- 5Use a slotted spoon to transfer the nuts to a clean large bowl.
- 6Mix the spices together in a small bowl and then sprinkle on top of the nuts and toss to coat.
- 7Spread the nut mixture in one layer on the baking sheet.
- 8Bake, shaking or stirring once, to make sure they toast evenly, 25-35 minutes, until they are crisp and browned.
- 9Transfer the nuts to another cool flat surface to cool and crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexi Cashews
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g