Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This will bring out all kinds of flavor in your beef. Calories: 293 Fat: 26 g Carbohydrates: 3 g Protein: 35.5 g Cook time is marinade time.
- Put the salsa, garlic, olive oil, and the juice of the lime in a zip top plastic bag. Shake around to mix ingredients.
- Add the flank steak to the bag. Seal the bag while pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the steak from the bag, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil the flank steak to medium or medium rare. Don't overcook - flank steak can get very tough and unappetizing if overcooked.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes, and slice the meat against the grain into thin slices.
This was delicioso! The lime really made a difference for us. My guys loved it. Super easy, super yummy. I sliced and served with seasoned corn, salad and tortillas.