Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Beautiful and delicious way to eat scallops. Festive presentation for parties. Never lasts long here. Cook time is overnight marinating.
- 1 lb sea scallops, quartered
- 5 limes, juice of (approx 1/4 Cup or so if limes are not juicy enough, use bottled juice)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 1⁄2 red onions, diced
- 2 -3 mangoes, diced
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- tortilla chips
- Combine in a glass mixing bowl the scallops, lime juice, vinegar, salt and pepper Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring mixture occasionally.
- The following day add to the bowl the peppers, onions, mangos, tomatoes and cilantro- mix gently and well.
- Adjust any seasoning.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.