Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
I found this cocktail on the CocktailDB website while looking for a new mango-flavored cocktail to try. It is very refreshing and provides a tropical touch that you'll enjoy on a hot summer day.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 3 ounces mango nectar
- ice cube
- mango, slice (optional, for garnish)
- Fill tall glass with 5-6 ice cubes. Add the vodka, orange juice, lemon juice, cointreau, and nectar. Stir gently. Add mango slice for garnish, and serve immediately.
I can't pass up anything mango, and this is a tasty refresher with the temps today! Definitely one for my lil mixer book! Thank you for sharing this one! *Made for ZWT8 2012*
A perfect compliment to our South Pacific dinner. Very refreshing cocktail Vickie, my mangoes are not quite ripe enough for cutting into just yet but enjoyed it just fine without. Thanks for posting! Made and enjoyed for team Mischief Makers - ZWT#7
Excellent, just what the doctor ordered on this hot day in June when nothing went right, except I had two of these, Only thing I did not have was the mango slice for garnish but everything was perfect. Made for ZWT6 Voracious Vagabonds.