1/4 Photos of Make Ahead Mexican Chicken and Potatoes.
That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
This is one of our favorite make ahead week night treats!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- 2Cut Chicken in half to make two thin slices instead of one thick breast.
- 3Place the potatoes in a single layer into an 8 x 8 baking pan sprayed with pam (or line it with foil).
- 4Dredge each piece in taco seasoning mix that you poured into a pie plate to coat. Place the chicken pieces on top of the potatoes.
- 5Cover with the salsa and then the cheese.
- 6BAKE 30 to 35 minute or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- 7This is where I stop when I make this ahead of time and throw it in the freezer to eat later in the week. I also usually do this in 2 small dishes as there are only 2 of us!
- 8Thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat in the microwave.
- 9Top each serving with sour cream to serve, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Mexican Chicken and Potatoes.
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 555.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 35.2 g